Changes to the way we approach education are immense. They are happening as a result of the various innovations and advances. iPads revolutionizing the textbook economy, high speed internet shrinking the world and even the incorporation (successfully, even) of mobile into the classroom.
Take a look at some of these innovations and let your mind wonder at the possibility that lays before us!
Edudemic anticipates five trends for 2013:
1. Use SMS Marketing to Connect Education with Life
2. Social Media Enables Students to Educate Communities
3. Universities Offer Free Non Credit On-Line Courses
4. Unused Resources Contribute to Social Impact Projects
5. 3-D Printing Hits the Road